- Human resource executives
- Talent acquisition leaders
- HR Directors and Managers
- Corporate recruiters and talent acquisition professionals
Hiring is hard. Finding enough suitable candidates can take weeks or months. Once found, the interviewing and selection process lasts a long time. As a result, good candidates are often lost to the competition. At the end of the day, HR and talent acquisition professionals often get the blame.
There’s a different way to recruit and hire that’s faster, efficient, and effective. In this keynote, Scott shares this method, guiding the audience a step-by-step process that will help them increase the flow of quality talent, improve the speed and accuracy of interviews, and build a pool of ready-to-hire people that eliminates hiring delays.
- Understand the three issues that cause inefficient hiring.
- Learn how organizations are increasing the flow of top talent.
- Discover better interviewing methods that improve precision and speed.
- Gain an approach that enables instantaneous hiring.